Environment Canada

Agassiz

Current Conditions

Observed at: Agassiz 5:00 PM PDT Saturday 30 August 2014

Temperature:
17.8°C
Pressure / Tendency:
101.2 kPa / falling
Humidity:
81%
Dew Point:
14.4°C
Wind Speed:
WNW 3 km/h

Forecast

Issued: 4:00 PM PDT Saturday 30 August 2014

Tonight

Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Low 13. Chance of showers

Sunday

Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate. Chance of showers

Sunday night

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Rain beginning after midnight. Low 13. Chance of showers

Monday

Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 20. Chance of showers

Tuesday

Periods of rain. Low 13. High 18. Periods of rain

Wednesday

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Low 11. High 20. Chance of showers

Thursday

A mix of sun and cloud. Low 10. High 22. A mix of sun and cloud

Friday

Sunny. Low 9. High 24. Sunny